Sunday, February 13, 2005

.:: REASONS I LOVE U ::.

You asked me why I love you, as if it wasn't true
So here's a couple reasons, to show you that I do.

I love the way you look at me, and the way you smile
I love the way you hold me close, and make me feel worthwhile
I love the way you're there for me, no matter night or day.
I love the way you talk to me, and know just what to say.
I love the way you treat me, no matter what I do.
I love the way you cheer me up, when I'm feeling blue.

But most of all, I love the way I love you more each day

Main bowling kat Ampang Point Super Bowl wif all my family member (include my cousins, Uncles and Aunts) on Wednesday...yeah...wut a great day and happy I am....mane tak nye...11 orang yg main...aku menang all the games (2 game je) dengan jumlah 135 + 167 (total 302 for both)...hehe...gumbiranya rasa sambil kembang hidung wo...

nite before the event aku dapat msg
"bsok bg strike je sume yek...main btol2 jgn wat xperimen jek.. ;o)"
haha....mcm tau2 je aku suke maen2 je bile main boling ni...sbenarnye aku mmg suke wat xperimen psl step, target point etc....maklum la....aku ni bukan nye terel mane pon...tu la pasal aku suke try mcm2 cara/gaya...haha

No comments: